Friday, September 30, 2011

Ready or Not....Here I Come!!

As a child, one of my favorite games was hide'n'seek.  For the past 6 months I have been playing the game in my adult life.  I can say that it doesn't have the same effect now that I am grown...but I can say I am excited to be found! 

After being away from the Custom Boutique world for a while I can finally say I will be back in full force in October.  There is just something about creating children's clothing that gives me those butterflies in my tummy....takes me back to the carefree, barefoot days of childhood.  Who would think doing something so minor could make someone feel so free. 

I have been planning my grand enterance for quite a few months now...debating on how to go about making the best of my journey.  Well, I have to say I think I can offer something unique to every price range out there.  From my "over the top" crazy appliqued sets to a more shabby vintage style I am planning on offering a wide variety of price ranges, styles and items. 

What's new you ask?  Let's start with ebay....ebay and I have a love hate relationship.  I used to LOVE ebay....now I have to say I am growing away from it.  The fees are outrageous, it is boring and groups just aren't the "in thing" anymore.  So, I will be placing my focus on Etsy, Facebook, my blog and my website.  Each week I will be offering different specials, One of a kinds and freebies on facebook.  I will be updating my blog weekly and updating my site regularly! 

Here is the weekly schedule for Facebook:
Monday Madness: Special Skirt or Set at an Awesome Price!
Give it away Tuesday: Something free for my Amazing customers!
One of a Kind Wednesday: A One of a Kind Ready to ship set!
Blog it Thursday: What's going on in Fairytale land!
Fabo Friday: Hodge Podge kinda day...something different!

This schedule will be the same every week so it will be easy to keep track of what is going on around here :)

Another fun thing I will be adding to the designs is a custom doll.  The name of the doll line is LillyLayne.  They will be soft dolls with vintage features and matching clothing.  Dolls have been something I have always wanted to make so after much experimenting I have finally created the perfect one :)

All the fun starts on October 10th....

So, as I begin the next chapter in my life and with Bullfrogs'N'Fireflies I finally ready to yell at the top of my lungs....
READY OR NOT.....HERE I COME!!!

Hugs, Amber :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Glad to hear you have been found and are coming back to creating children's clothing! Can't wait to see what you create and hope to be able to participate in some of your weekly deals!

    ReplyDelete