Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Auction for Layla Grace!

Morning!

I am listing this auction for your consideration because my heart has been so greatly touched by a certain little someone and her brave family. Layla Grace is 2 years old, and has Stage 4 Neuroblastoma. I have followed her brave mama's blog entries as they courageously battled little Layla's condition. I have always regretted not being able to participate in the eBay designer's launch to benefit Layla Grace last year, and am so thankful to Layla's family for allowing me to list this item, use her photo, and tell you her story. 100% of the end price of this auction will be donated to Laylagrace.org. This is my own personal attempt to bless this family during this extremely difficult time. I am donating all materials, labor, shipping costs, and listing fees. Please visit her blog at laylagrace.org to read the full story and to donate to this family!



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330405847667

Hugs, Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment