Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Layla Grace


There is an amazing little girl and her family that has touched my heart. Her name is Layla Grace. She is a beautiful 2 year old little girl in stage 4 Neuroblastoma. Her brave family has been keeping everyone updated on her blog, website and twitter. I have followed their journey and am inspired by this amazing Chirstian family. They have touched my heart in a way I never thought possible and I would like to bless them in anyway I can.

I will be putting up some auctions today and 100% of the proceeds will to go Layla Grace and her family. You can also donate directly on their website...

laylagrace.org

twitter.com/laylagrace

Please help me bless this family....anything you can give would be a blessing. I will be posting links to the Layla Grace auctions this evening.

Hugs & Blessing,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment